Saturday, September 16, 2017

Saturday Summary for September 16th


So....

I suppose somethings happened this week.   Let me see if I can remember them :-)


  1. I worked just two days but they were packed days!  Back to back meetings both days .... but good ones.
  2. I took a couple of days off!  That is unusual!  But Matt and Sadie were here so I wanted to hang out with them.    We have had some great conversations.
  3. Carlos turned 3.  
  4. I turned 54.   I think I'm OK with that.   While the other alternative (heaven) looked pretty good at some points over the last couple weeks, I guess God wants me around a while longer.  
  5. I got to spend a lovely two hours with my friend Betty.  We had a lot of fun talking about Tom and catching up.   
  6. I announced that I will be doing a Treadmill 5K on March 17 to raise money for the organization I work for.  I am going to start training for that today and I am not excited about it.  Well, I take that back.  I'm super excited about raising the money... not super excited about the training or the walking!

Today we are having a party for Carlos  and then next week I have a jam packed week of work with LOTS of meetings.   Hope your week was good!

Another edition of my email newsletter should come out today.  If you haven't signed up you can do so by emailing me at maeflye at mac dot com or going to our website at www.bartandclaudiafletcher.com.

Have a great week ahead!

No comments: