Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Humor Break ... Kinda

Bart and I are accustomed to using pretty sophisticated vocabulary compared to some folks -- he more than I -- but our kids sometimes get confused even if English is their second language. For example.... Dominyk told me on Monday night that he was pretty sure his best friend was an only sibling....


**********************************

Jimmy was attempting to pick up branches and sticks in the front yard on Saturday and there were only a few left and scattered everywhere. He said, "Come on you guys. Help me pick up the crumbs!"

**********************************

MIke cut his index finger. I mentioned that he was trying awful hard to avoid dishes. He laughed and asked me if I was going to blog that. I told him I hadn't planned on it.

**********************************

Last night in my dream Kari and I were going to be part of a lunch time biggest loser contest at the YMCA. They were doing all biggest loser stuff with us, including the weigh in. In the dream, I completely spaced out my own personal weigh in, but it showed I had dropped 20 pounds, just for signing up I guess. However, all I did was turn to Kari and say, "Oops. I forgot to cry."

**********************************

Something else that was a whole lot funnier than anything else in this post happened which caused me to decide to write the post in the first place, but now I can't for the life of me remember what it was. And no, this isn't funny. :-)

No comments: