Sunday, September 11, 2005

A good day all around.


There is only one thing that our son at the RTC lives for and it is one of the things he has not been able to do even once in 9 months. Today he earned a few hours wtih us and after eating as much as he could fit in his belly at a pizza buffet, he spent three hours at the skate park and it looked like he was having the time of his life.

He has told me before that for him, not being able to skateboard would be like me not having my computer. I can't imagine it.

So, even though I've been very frustrated with his manipulation (going from loving us and wanting to come home, and hating us, blaming us, and saying he'll never come home), it was nice to see him having such a great time.

The other kids got along pretty well today and everyone was in pretty good spirits. A contrast from the feeble attempt to make a day about me for an unspeakable reason yesterday.

In fact, today has been a great day in many ways.

Our worship services were especially good.

To download the video we watched today click here

It is so incredibly powerful. And no, I didn't do it, but I wish I had.

No comments: