Friday, September 16, 2005

Paved Paradise


When my husband is home we kind of go about our own business. I'm usually at the computer or in the laundry room, he is in the kitchen or resting in our bedroom.

We connect via MSN during the day quite a bit, he at the office at the church and me here.

I read his blog, he reads mine. :-)

At night before we go to bed, we discuss stuff -- usually our kids and what they should go through.

But the amount of time that we actually spend together is not great.

So why is it that I feel so out of sorts when he is out of town? I'm a confident, assertive, in-control, woman of the O-Os. (I've always wondered how we will refer to this decade -- the O Os?)

Guess it's true ...

Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got til it's gone....

No comments: