Saturday, September 17, 2005

Stupid slip of paper

I just spent 45 minutes looking for the soccer snack list. Never found it.

So I'm going to the store to buy snacks so that if it IS our turn, I will have them there.

I found 437 pieces of paper that I DO NOT need, but not the paper I do need.

Most of the time I am very good at this. I have a clip board where I always put everything and it works well. But people touch my clipboard, or every once and a while the important stuff doesn't get there. I have the schedule, I have who plays, I have the team roster, I have everything BUT the snack schedule.

And you would think that I would know someone on the list well enough to call them and ask who brings snacks, but NOPE, no United Methodists on Ricardo's team this year.

Next time we move I'm getting out of the house more so that I know more non-United Methodist than the grocery store and Pamida clerks, the people who work at the bank and the post office and the mental health center secretary!

No comments: