Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ahead!

Something very odd has happened. I’m ahead, not behind, with almost everything. Now, that’s not to say I don’t have I have anything to do (how many negatives is that for one sentence) because I always have follow up work to do, but I can say that I am caught up with all paperwork (how seldom does THAT happen) and my inbox is clear. In addition, I was in the mood to be creative yesterday afternoon, so I got my slides/movie started for church and finished them up this morning. Now THAT is a record.

I am now sorting through files and this afternoon will do a little more matching, but it feels good to be ahead.

None of my annoying situations have resolved themselves, but I’m getting used to them hanging over my head and trying not to let them get the best of me. For the moment anyway.

No comments: