Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Slept All Night (and I think everyone else slept here!)

I slept for six hours straight last night, which is amazing for me. Then I went back to sleep and slept another 1/2 hour or so. It’s not quite enough, but it is better than the 4 or 5 restless hours I’ve been getting for the last several nights.

And I haven’t gotten any calls and nothing looks fishy, so I think everyone spent the whole night in their beds.

I’m off for a placement, lunch with Kari, a jaunt to our new bank in our new town to sign paperwork, and then up to do a post-placement visit, back home for a quick supper, and then off to do another post-placement visit. It’s going to be a long day, but it will be nice to be get out and be someplace different. Sunday - Wednesday seemed like three weeks instead of three days.

So there won’t be many blog entries, although I’m taking my laptop so of there is wireless somewhere convenient, who knows?

No comments: