Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Gift

I just spent two hours and 5 minutes cleaning the kitchen. I had been keeping on top of things for a while, but then after not feeling good and being gone all day Thursday, things got a little behind. Then Bart has kind of had a cooking frenzy over the last few nights. Thursday it was pork chops and hash browns, last night it was homemade pizza, and tonight homemade meatballs with mashed potatoes. He also baked banana cake with cream cheese frosting and today made dozens of monster cookies. I think nearly everything was dirty.

I decided to do a very thorough job as a thank you to Bart for putting up with me being such a bear over the last few days and for all the cooking he does. I’m sure that after 2 hours it isn’t as clean now as some of you always keep your kitchens, but I was pleased with my efforts. I hope he will be too.

I got ready to go on time to have free time and I spent it cleaning the kitchen. It wasn’t bad though -- nobody bugs me when I’m doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen because they don’t want to help...

No comments: