Friday, February 24, 2006

The Race

Every time I leave on a trip I feel super rushed right before I go. There are certain things that HAVE to be done before Sunday at 1 when I leave for the airport. A few of them, if I get really desperate, I can take with me, but I really don’t want to. So, I’m beginning the race of trying to get things done.

There are a few additional stressors that I can’t even blog about entering our world today, plus during my great 3 day posting frenzy on ebay I forgot about actually getting the stuff ready and shipping it, which I need to do today or tomorrow as well.}

I was debating typing my to do list here, but decided not to. That’s gotta be just way too boring.

But the first thing on it is to update my Scripture site, so I will go there. I see that I missed a couple days and that is bothersome to me, but I guess it’s just going to have to be imperfect... like almost everything else in my world in this moment ... because I am not going to have to time backtrack and do three today to catch up.

Also, the reason I haven’t updated my Shrinking Slob blog is because I’m mad about the weight loss stuff. I will someday.

No comments: