Saturday, February 18, 2006

On a Mission

We’re going to make an offer on the 1955 house with the big back yard and the tons of space that needs everything updated. We have never been “project people” but I figure if we can get the house with the space, then I can tackle anything, right? Now we just have to get the financing together.

So, in thinking ahead to all that needs to be done, we’re going to need $. So, I asked Bart this morning if we could set up our “housing account” early (most ministers with a housing allowance have a separate account for all housing expenses). I want to sell the things I can on ebay or Amazon to make money, but then put that money into an account to be used to fixing up and making improvements on whatever house we buy. We’re going to need new appliances as well as furniture too.

So, today I have found some things to sell and I’m on a mission to get rid of clutter and build that account!

If you want to buy some books for VERY CHEAP here are my listings on Amazon.

Once I have the ebay store set up, I’ll post that link as well.

No comments: