Tuesday, December 25, 2007

And Once Again, All is Well

The kids have gotten along amazingly well today. I believe it has been our least stressful Christmas as a married couple.

Right now I am sitting in the living room. The kids are all still up way too late. But they are playing happily together. I am using the massage chair Salinda bought me for Christmas on a day she loved me and eating truffles that Sadie got me for Christmas.

I'm playing a computer game and listening to music on the computer with headphones, blocking out just enough of the happy noises so that they aren't annoying.

There has been little conflict and a great amount of patience displayed by those with less special needs today and those who have them have done pretty well at holding it together.

And once again, all is well.

No comments: