Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Wrote a Post Last Night....

but somehow it never published.

Mike called last night saying he wanted to come by and get some stuff. Ironically he was mellow, pleasant.. fine.

I told him that I wanted him to take everything -- that if he came in and out it was too disturbing because we never knew if he was going to steal something.

He took everything OK.

I had to follow him around making sure extras were not stolen.

The whole thing makes me sad.

But otherwise, things have gone well. A very smooth transition to being back together. Of course, none of the five kids we left here could touch the washing machine or dryer.... so I have mounds of laundry to do, but otherwise the house was clean for hte most part and there were no bad reports.

We're all back together again.

No comments: