Monday, December 10, 2007

Disturbing News

My day in New Orleans has been not as pleasant as I had hoped. The internet in my room didn't work for over an hour as I messed with tech support, the front desk, the hotel engineers. I was exhausted. The desk chair in this room is the worst I've ever sat in. And I am not feeling like I"m learning as much as I'd like for multiple reasons.

But the worst part of the day was noticing that MIke has already been released from jail again. So much for their threats of two years in prison if he did one more thing.

I've been on the phone with the Mankato PD and with our PCA who is staying with the kids. But it makes me nervous that he is not in jail and that he will show up when we aren't home. Fortunately for the kids, he'll probably come when they are in school. Hope most of our stuff is still there when we get back....

No comments: