Sunday, December 16, 2007

Never Enough

I can't seem to find enough time to blog as much as I used to. I used to seem to get on four or five times a day and update everyone. Now sometimes the morning goes by and I don't even get it done.

Today was the Christmas program. I took many pictures but the lighting was terrible. I took some short movies to share with you, but it appears they need editing. I am working on Christmas calendars for relatives, but I still need a couple pictures i can't find. It seems everything is at a standstill. Every time I start to do something, there is a roadblock and I can't get passed it.

Everyone did very well today though with the program and it has been a pretty mellow day. In the morning we have our meeting with Salinda that may determine when she's coming home. Kyle should be home in day or two as well.

I think we're both recovering still from last weekend and our trip as Bart and I are both tired. Only one more week of school and then it is 16 straight days without it. That's half a month. Unbelievable. In some ways I am looking forward to the change in routine -- but in others, I'm not.

SO there you have it ... meaningless ramblings. But at least you can't say I didn't blog today.

1 comment:

Marge said...

I thought the town had fallen off the face of the earth. Neither you or Kari had blogged today, and I was left wondering.........