Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy Day Ahead

It's 8 a.m. and I've already gotten to the Y with Kari, worked out, had my shower, returned a redbox movie, picked up prescriptions, bought some personal care items, and grabbed a healthy breakfast. I'm now at my office.

We leave tomorrow for the wedding and there is so much to do -- and I"m working today as well. Sitting down now to tackle my inbox, conference call at ten, and exciting interview at 1 and then finishing up things at the office to leave for a few days....

Had fun shopping with Kari yesterday, except the bra part, and got some great deals at Old Navy for the boys. Getting everyone packed and ready to go today will be challenging, but I"m up for the task, I believe.

And now,

ready...

set...

go.......

2 comments:

GB's Mom said...

Good Luck!

Treasured Grace said...

I can't believe thats all we get about the "bra" shopping excursion!!! I was waiting with baited breath to hear and see what happened.
So disappointed:( LOL!!