Saturday, January 22, 2011

Criminal Behavior

Last night after I had a fairly decent day, I had to go out in the cold at 9:30 to give rides when I didn't want to. And then, I got a call from a mother indicating that one of our children had stolen her son's Ipod. He of course, had lied about it, and finally admitted to having it and giving it another kid who wasn't home.

I had to go to bed figuring out how to approach the situation and how to get it back so we don't have to come up with money to pay for it.

So this morning it's all about how bad I am and how he's going to kill me. Yeah, that's the answer all right -- you can solve all the problems you have regarding stealing and lying by killing your mother.

He said, "I don't care if I get arrested. I can spend a F**** six months in Juvy. No big deal.

Bright bright future ahead....

i'm simply shaking my head.

1 comment:

GB's Mom said...

Shaking my head with you. I always hard put to figure out if it was bravado, or if they really care so little.