Monday, January 17, 2011

Last night


The little guy I blogged about in April of 2009, a friend of Wilsons, moved away but is back in town. They remembered this night so well that when he an another buddy of Wilson's were invited to spend the night last night (no school today) they wanted to replicate the event.

The boys are so cute. I said as we walked in with them, all a different race, that maybe we should make the waitress guess which one of the kids was ours. He said, "I'll tell them it's me and that I'm adopted!"

He also did a little more conjecturing about waitresses. He said, "Look at that one. She looks a little down. I think she needs a man."

I said, "Did it ever occur to you that she might now view you as a man."

He quickly retorted, "Well then, maybe she needs a pre-teen!"

No comments: