Tuesday, January 04, 2011

So much for my theory....

It is possible to be angry before the kids get up.

My apple ID got changed last night. It could be a random hacker. It could be my kids.

But until Apple Customer service opens at 8 a.m. my time, I can't have access to my email.

And that is incredibly frustrating.

The sad thing is that it could be my kids. Most people don't immediately jump to that conclusion when they have been robbed or something like this happens. We always do.

A very insecure way to live.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I can get angry before the kids get up pretty easily. There are some bizarre things they think up in the middle of the night that I find evidence of in the morning, not to mention middle of the night kitchen raids (unauthorized, of course) and the dishes/mess that accompany that. I try to blow off as much as possible, but the changed password or theft would be too much to handle. What are we supposed to do? How can anyone accept this in their homes/lives? There are so many good things in our lives, but we always have the little surprises to bite us in the butt. It's sad we have to think our kids would or could even do this.

mindfulness said...

I agree. I get so angry that I can never be off my guard. When something like that happens, I ALWAYS assume it was one of my kids. And I don't always know who which is even more frustrating.