ATTENTION CURRENT and FORMER FOSTER TEENS: We're looking for a few good words! PLUS, you'll have a chance to win an Ipod Shuffle and other prizes by sharing your thoughts with us.
It's simple: just write a short response (100-200 words) to the questions below (answer as many as you like). Then, send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 31, 2011 to be entered in the drawing for your chance to win! Winners w...ill be chosen randomly and your response may be included in a new book for foster parents by EMK Press.
1. What has been most challenging about being in foster care?
2. Who has positively impacted your life the most since you entered care?
3. What advice would you give to other kids living in foster care?
4. How has living in foster care changed your life?
5. How can foster parents best help the children they care for?
For more information, visit http://www.emkpress.com/fostercontest.html