Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Every Day's a New Day

Yesterday was one of those days. I was emotionally drained to begin with and then talking to friends and hearing about work situations, plus just an incredible volume of emails and paperwork made me nuts. The laundry pile, created by massive room cleaning binge on Sunday afternoon is still piled high even though I've been doing it nonstop. Bart hasn't been feeling well lately, so I try to make sure I help out more than ever and the combined stress made me very irritable yesterday.

But every day is a new day, and this one is a full one -- maybe even to include a few happy moments as I am placing kids today. And the majority of my day will be spent occupied, not leaving a dent in the email.... but I'm not going to complain.

Our lives are pretty good right now ... yesterday is over .. and every day is a new day.

No comments: