Saturday, January 17, 2009

We are Really Interesting People

I'm sitting by the fire where I worked last night and really liked it. First time I had been warm in a week. And Bart is making another one today and I'm going to work from right here with the laptop on my lap. But I am sitting next to a bookshelf of very interesting books. Here are some of the interesting titles we've acquired over the years:

The Penguin Dictionary of Twentieth Century Quotations

Several Harry Potter Books

The Happy Hollisters

New Choices in Natural Healing

The Bobsey Twins

Judy Blume's Fudge-a-mania

Great Health Hings and Handy Tips

2400 Outlines, Nots, Quotes and Anecdotes for Sermons,

Treating the Unmangeable Adolescent

WWJD for kids

On Their Own

and of course, "holy Humor"

We are certainly an eclectic bunch of humans.

And we have hundreds of books in our house. And I've read some of them twice!

No comments: