Saturday, January 21, 2006

Feeling MUCH better right now

Well, I feel much better. I think I have it figured out how I can make at least 70 some odd percent of the kids and my husband fairly happy over the next three days.

And, I’ve been having a blast speculating. I just decided to do a little house hunting even though we don’t know where we are going or if we are going. I picked a town in MN and went to see what was out there in case we get a church that doesn’t have a parsonage. I know that the whole thing is silly, but it’s keeping my mind occupied. It’s more fun than Sim City. Did you know that you can actually see satellite maps of addresses and get directions on a hybrid map with google that shows the actual picture with directional arrows. Very cool.

Here’s my dilemma. If I am not at my desk I get bored and restless and all I think about is my digestional pain. If I am at my desk, I’m still in pain but I’m not thinking about it. I’m looking at houses, and plotting routes to each of the three schools we’d need (next year we’ll have 3 in HS, 3 in MS, and 3 in Elementary). So my mind is off it.

And don’t worry, I’m only going to do this for an hour or so and then I’ll dutifully go up where I can stretch out, drink a few more ounces of something, and relax.

No comments: