Monday, January 16, 2006

NEWS FLASH: Claudia Recovering Well

This is guest blogger, Claudia's husband Bart, reporting with news on Claudia's surgery this morning. It was a routine procedure, the doctor reports success, and Claudia wishes me to tell her faithful blog readers that she "was witty up to and following surgery."

She is now resting in her hospital room, and we anticipate that tomorrow she will return home, where she will, I'm sure, be eagerly awaiting email messages from her faithful readers.

5 comments:

processor said...

Way to go, girl! You did it!

Mary said...

All my best wishes for a speedy recovery! Don't push yourself too hard. If the doc tells you to wait so long to do something, wait that long! Glad to know you're doing well!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear things went well!! I'll keep up the prayers, you keep up the witty! :-)

QueenBee said...

glad to hear all went well. Praying for you and the days ahead!

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for you! Let me kow if there is ANY thing I can do..... You can send Tony to us for a while! Mark and Pat need some good laughs ;o)
Meg