Monday, January 09, 2006

Not that anyone cares....

This has been a dumb day. i know that nobody in the whole world cares that I started with 189 emails and that I put in 10.5 hours at my desk (took one hour off to nap, 1/2 hour off for supper, 1 hour off to do dishes) and that I still after answering emails all day long have 130 emails in my inbox.

Nobody, even my dearest friends, care. Which his why I am wondering why I bothered to write it down. I sent 144 and thought I made more progress than I did.

Tomorrow we have family therapy with John, followed by a nice brunch out (Mardi Gras, baby... ) and then tests at the local hospital, followed by a visit to translate letters to a birthmom, and a home study visit. And somewhere in there these charts are supposed to get done.

But Bart is at Salinda’s band concert, I can’t make myself work antoher minute as I am exhausted, and I need to get the little kids heading for bed...

No comments: