Monday, January 30, 2006

Stress in Layers

I am just frantic with stress today. I get this way sometimes. I’ve tried to bury myself in my work and have been working hard, but I can’t shake the stress.

Layer one is the are we moving are we not stress. Killer.

Layer two is the potential screw-up that I might have done regarding court paperwork that I can’t find out about.

Layer three is the posting of all kinds of kids that I don’t think I can find a family for. I’ve been attempting to bury myself in work, but I’ve been doing a lot of older teens today and it always makes me upset because I realize that many of them will age out.

and now, Layer four is that it appears someone is stealing from us in a big way again. This hasn’t happened for over a year, and I just hate to think that John and/or Mike are doing it again. They have been doing so well.

I wonder how many layers I can take before I blow?

No comments: