Monday, January 30, 2006

Trying to Shake the Mood

The layers of stress have compounded and I’m trying hard to shake my black mood. Everyoneceandawhile I find myself buried. Doesn’t seem to be much I can do to climb out of it.

I cleaned the kitchen completely again tonight. We made pinto beans and I got to have a whole 1/3 cup of them. They were tasty.

Almost through the first day of TORTURE. Who knows how many days will be left until we know.

Bottom line is that the stress comes and it goes. I’m not much of a worrier, but the fact that we’ve been “robbed” again really got to me because I actually had gotten to a point where I trusted everyone again. Silly, silly me.

We took some risks, and apparently they were foolish ones. It’s not the $140 that gets to me, it’s just how PERSONAL it feels...

Better not dwell on it, or I’ll never be able to shake this. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: