Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Morning

As always, morning comes and everything looks a little brighter, even if it it isn’t perfect. All of the situations of yesterday are still true, nothing has been resolved, but I am more well rested and ready for the day.

I have several work related projects to do this morning and am not looking forward to them. Then I have 3 post-placement visits tonight, which I hate doing all at once, but because of surgery, everything got botched up.

Took time to post here.

2 comments:

QueenBee said...

I love the daily devotionals. I hope you won't mind if I steal...err.. borrow that idea and create one of my own. I'm such a slacker with my daily scripture time this might really help!

Claudia said...

Go for it! Would love to see you do it.. And I'd read them too!