Saturday, January 14, 2006

I figured it out

I think I figured it out though. It can never be about me. Now. I know that as a general rule, it isn’t about me... I don’t want it to be, but a couple times a year it is supposed to be.

For example, we tried to go out for my birthday. We went bowling as a family and out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants. It was nothing but hell. Salinda was the very worst, but Dominyk, Tony, and a couple others weren’t much better.

Now I’m ready for surgery. I need help getting things done and I need patience and a little concern might not hurt. But I’m not getting it. Bart is gone and won’t be home until about 7:30. And Salinda, of course, is being as spiteful and mean as possible.

Sad thing is, she’s so nice most of the time that in a day or two I’ll forget about all this and forgive her and move on. But now I am just so disgusted with her.

But anyway, what I figured out is that the main thing is that I should NEVER try to make anything be about me. And then MAYBE it won’t end up being So not-about-me that it drives me crazy.

If that made sense to you, be frightened.

No comments: