Saturday, June 09, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dear Bart


There are other men out there that I could have married. Well, at least in theory there would have been someone else willing to put up with me. But I could never find anyone better.

I'm not going to suggest that he's perfect, but those who have read my blog know that I have a husband who willingly and with excellence does the grocery shopping and cooking. Those two things alone, as those of you who have tasted his food can concur, would be enough.

But on top of that he cleans, does laundry, and spends countless hours with our children. He is kind, faithful, loving, trustworthy, and I don't know anyone who doesn't like him. He is also witty, articulate, intelligent, an excellent writer, one of the best preachers I've ever heard (and I have heard more than you'd believe), and hilarious.

He let's me be me, pursue my interests, dream my dreams. He supports me in everything I do.

I'm unworthy.

Happy birthday to the best of the best.

No comments: