Sunday, June 17, 2007

Old Friends


As my mother always sang to me as a child,

Make new friends but keep the old
one is silver and the other gold.


Today I had a chance to see an old friend. Eleven years ago this weekend at my wedding was the last time I saw her. And out of the blue on Friday she called saying she was in Minnesota.

Since Bart wanted to spend some time with Kyle today we headed to the cities and he dropped us off to see Randi. She is posted above with two of her daughters. Apparently in this picture she laughed so hard her eyes wouldn't stay open for a picture.

We had a great time catching up. We were roomates at boarding school when I was 14... so we've been friends a long time.

1 comment:

Scrapfriend said...

ROFL! Ok so now everyone thinks that your golden friend is a FREAK! I can't believe you snatched THAT photo! LOL! It was great to meet up with you again. Let's not wait another decade to do it again.