Saturday, June 23, 2007

Six Blessed Hours

Bart is becoming quite the soccer Dad. He chose to take Ricardo to his tournament today. He took Jimmy and Tony along, so the rest of us have had a very mellow day.

After sleeping in (after waking up briefly when Bart and the boys left at 6:15) i got up. I started my day with a llovely conversation with my daughter (can you read sarcasm dripping through the keyboard) about her mistake last night which I won't blog too much, but it resulted her lying to me once again.

Then I began to work. And everyone let me. They came and went, but they let me work. I processed email, I worked on my mailing list, I posted available children. I got my inbox from 83 to 9. It was great. Sadie even served me lunch at my desk that she made for me.

So, I worked for six hours on a Saturday, and that's a good thing.

Now Bart is heading home after having to walk several blocks because our street is completely blocked off because of a bike race.

We're planning to have supper with the Karisat the park. MIght be fun.

No comments: