Sunday, June 10, 2007

Heading to Church Again

I slept well last night and feel ready for the challenges of a new day.

Our new youth pastor will be having lunch with us today as his wife and kids are not yet here. I look forward to that.

Our daughter concluded her day by being rude to me after I plodded through the day exhausted from her ordeal the night before while she slept off and on all day. Yeah, the whole things my fault. . After all, I am fat.

Bart's post last night about Mike (which i went back this morning and linked to my blog from last night) brouught tears to my eyes. I'm thinking of writing Mike a letter which I may even post here since so many of you are following his story.

But for now it's time to get people going so we can all get to the church on time.

1 comment:

Mike Benson said...

Hi Claudia - I think writing a letter to Mike is a great idea! Maybe it will be as helpful for you as it is for him.
- Mike B