Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Infamous Door Slam

After barely speaking to us for the past two weeks, Salinda (after signing the paper) asks me for a horrendous favor.

The answer "no" was not received well. In fact, the door was slammed, the emotional level in the house skyrockets, the attitude is smelly, life is back to the way it when she gets pissed.

She took it a step forward. Apparently had stolen her older brother's laptop and then lied over and over and over again to me about not having it.

I'm trying so hard to regulate my pulse. Does having your heart rate up really high count if it happens when you're not exercising?

1 comment:

LindaJean said...

'Does having your heart rate up really high count if it happens when you're not exercising?'

Well it sure should count... therefore I am pretty sure it doesn't ;)