Monday, June 16, 2008

Yesterday was another Great Day

Yesterday proved to be a near-perfect day once again. It's so fun to have one of those now and again to help us remember what it is like. I had lots of time with my husband, spent time with some of my easier kids in a relaxed way, my not-so-easier two were off having fun and I didn't have to worry about them, I had time to blog a lot, saw a great movie, had a wonderful meal with my husband, got to be with my friends, spent quality time with God and others in worship... as far as reality in my world goes, it doesn't get much better than this!

And then this morning I discovered more weight loss. You'll have to click over to find out how much, but when I start the day knowing I've lost again, it is hard for anyone to ruin my day.

Although I know there are those who will attempt to do so.

Apparently there is no bus after all for a couple of my kids for summer school, so I'm back at the 7:50 to 8:10 routine in the car, which, for the last three weeks of the year, I had come to absolutely hate. I was so glad I didn't have to do it any more ... and then that break only lasted a couple weeks. Oh well, I can survive it...

I'm back to getting them up in the morning too, well, at least four of them, but Tony and Dominyk are two of those four, so it's a struggle.

I also have a conversation with Salinda and a meeting with her probation officer this afternoon... But I'm trying not to think about that.

I'm sure I"ll blog more later this morning after I get everyone where they need to be.

No comments: