Sunday, June 15, 2008

There are Reasons Why I Don't Post Pictures of Myself But....


Bart has me all paranoid. He says that now that I am losing weight my double chin is shifting to the left. Can you tell? It's OK if you can... what I look like has never really been my #1 concern, but....

his solution is that I need to walk around with my head cocked just a little bit to the side.

Like I'm going to remember that. :-)

Not only is today Father's Day, but it is our 12th wedding anniversary. I'll blog more about that later. So in honor of our anniversary, at least for today, I'm going to try to remember to cock my head a little bit to the side, just for him.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it, but I agree with Bart. But I think he's backwards - it's more to your right.... Hmmm - maybe a trick of the light? Congratulations on all your hard work - it's a great motivator! Just don't fall over today from walking with your head tilted ;-)

Torina said...

You are hilarious! I busted out laughing when I read this. You know what? I can hardly even see your double chin. How about that? Are you working out more on one side of your body? Maybe only chewing on one side of your mouth? I am JUST kidding ;D

Mary said...

You look GREAT!