Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quick and Painful or Slow and Gentle?

There is one situation in which I prefer Quick and Painful over Slow and Gentle and that is when getting a perm. For seven years in Luverne, I had the same person cut my hair and it wasn't a stranger, but a friend, so I enjoyed talking with her and it made the time go by fast.

But since we moved here I have not had a good haircut or perm. I get so frustrated that I just hate going, which makes me put it off until Bart is getting desperate and saying "what do I have to do to get you to do something about your hair." I'm not even going to blog what he threatened me with this time.

So I finally went today and fortunately I had someone QUICK. Every inch of my head is throbbing, I got solution in my eyes twice, and my shirt is soaked, but I was in and out in 90 minutes and it was worth the pain.

Perm doesn't look horrible either.

And because I walked around the mall, I've already got the targeted 7000 steps in for the day.

No comments: