Friday, November 07, 2008

As you already know, My Husband is Amazing

It's Friday morning. There is no school today. The quarter has ended and the teachers have a day free. My husband is at home with 9 children and I, I am sitting at Dunn Brothers, watching the snow come down, blissfully alone and eating tasty things. I got my computer back last night -- they had to replace the logic board but figured out a way to get it covered under warrantee. It seems to be working well.

I am not having to figure out who needs as shower, remind them to wear clean clothes, or deal with medication. I feel like I"m on vacation.

But I have been given this gift so that I can get caught up, so I probably better not spend too much of my time blogging.

It's just great to have someone who lets me take a few hours to get away....

No comments: