Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not Making the Best Choices

I am so thrown off by the cold weather and trying to establish a decent schedule that I'm not sure what to do. I decided not to try to go to the Y at 5 because it is so cold, but when I don't go I am crabby and irritable in the morning. This morning, I found out I have a conference call at 9, so I told myself I would go to the Y at 8:15, but then figured it wasn't worth it. Came home and now I'm unshowered, have not worked out, and am crabby. So, to make myself feel even worse, I had burger king for breakfast. Hey, it was right there. YMCA or Burger King? Who's gonna choose the Y?

I have to figure out a way to get back on track. I need an intervention.

When things are going OK with the kids I get a little messed up. Isn't that weird? It's like I'm so used to stress that when we don't have much I get derailed.....

Hmmmm.

No comments: