Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Very Quiet Morning

Bart and Salinda have left. She will drive the car to Rochester to pick up John and bring him home for a few days. NObody else is awake but I have been for a couple hours. I'm enjoying time to myself.

I'm working on writing the last few chapters of the book that is currently being edited. I'm almost done with one and will be hopefully getting another one written this morning.

Holidays are nice because a lot of people aren't working and that means less work for me. I'm hoping to get caught up with my work stuff over the weekend and start fresh on Monday.

Hopefully we'll have a better day today than yesterday. Usually our holiday hell has one bad day followed by good ones. Maybe yesterday we got it over with. I sure hope so.

No comments: