Monday, August 31, 2009

11 out of 12 Aint bad


For an hour this weekend 11 of our 12 children were home. Our son Mike stopped by, Kyle and his girlfriend were here for the weekend, and we enjoyed that hour. Before that, we had a picnic with with Mike and Kari and three of their kids. We had a pretty good time. Ivan (our eternal guest) had his first S'more of his life. He declared them messy.

This morning I've been to the Y but I am waiting for Kari's post so that I can post her back.

Today I am going to pick up Salinda to bring her home... not sure for how long, but she says she is going to school here.

Life is crazy, but good. We are having to figure out how to fit people around tables and in vehicles... and we keep collecting friends. I think tonight there are 3 extras here... let me count ... yup, 3 if you count Ivan.

As you have probably heard, Mother Theresa said,

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers
.

However when I google "Mother Theresa" teenagers I'm coming up with nothing. :-) Have a good day.

No comments: