Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to my Whiny World

I am whiney this morning. I was all set to go to the Y (but still not dressed) when Kari's husband called to say she couldn't make it. I should have gone anyway but instead I tried to go back to sleep, wasting an hour of time not sleeping and now I'm up and groggy and mad at myself and overwhelmed.

So I have to figure out a way to get back on track. Everything I do lately I feel I'm not doing well enough and it's making me frustrated.

So at this point in time I am not going to continue to whine to you, but instead get busy. ANd hopefully things will start to improve.

I have a dark chocolate candy bar on my desk. I think that might make me feel almost as good as exercise. :-)

2 comments:

nancy said...

Hey, don't think everything you do you're not doing well enough. You just did a very good job of whining! And then, you did a very good job of stopping yourself before you actually sounded annoyingly whiny! So you just found out two more things you are good at. Told you already how amazing you are!
Nancy B

Linda B said...

See? Nancy pointed out two things that you accomplished very well and so early in the morning too! Way to go Claudia....woohooo for you!