Monday, August 17, 2009

A Good Start

I did not have a restful night. But I am having a good start to my day. In order for me to accomplish what I need to over the next several months, I know that I am going to have to exercise. My energy level when I was going to the Y every morning was phenomenal. It was the best I've felt in my life. So I have to get back at it and I started this morning.

The number of things bombarding me is just crazy right now -- I have a fall schedule that is filling up, we have books to sell, and on top of that we have a few kids. ;-) Some of the kids are in need of special attention at this time and I am determined to give it to them. I'm in the process of moving my office as well and this is on in addition to preparing for fall at church.

And then there are my jobs.

And so I am feeling quite overwhelmed. Later today I promise two things: 1) I will have Leon pick a number and announce the book giveaway, and 2) I will post some pictures of John that he insisted we take last night. He is so happy to be home that he insisted on me taking several pictures of him and him with various of his siblings. I will post those later today.

For now, though, my energy is running high and I need to dive in. Hope you have a chance to check out the website, and order a book while you are at it.

:-)

No comments: