Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting Ready to Reprint the Book Already

We are reprinting the book this week. So, here is a couple things you who have been reading my blog for a while, here is what you can do for me (if you want):

1) If you haven't gotten your book, i really would like my closest friends and biggest "fans" to get the remaining 25 copies not yet spoken for. So order yours to reserve it. Otherwise, the price goes up and yeah, you know. Nothing I can do.

2) If you have already gotten your book, can you let me know if there are any other glaring mistakes besides the fact that I did a search and replace for birth mom and replaced it with home study. I know, I know, embarrassing. Are there other mistakes you have seen.

And if you have read it and you'd like to review it, that would be fun. You can do it at Goodreads. The page is here.

THANKS! It's been fun to share our lives with you and to hear about how you haven't been able to put the book down. That makes us feel good.

Eventually it will be time for me to start marketing to agencies and counties. That was my original intent for the book -- so that they could offer it to families new to the process. But that may be on hold while I catch up with everything else.

Thanks for all your great support!

No comments: