Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Decision

I decided that after a weekend of cognitive dissonance and indecision, that Type Pad is going to be the location of my collection of articles. I would love to post poetry, articles, and any other things folks have written on topics that matter to me there with their permission, so if you have something, send there.

So, it’s http://maeflye.blogs.com/ where you’ll find the beginning of the collection.

I did start it in Blogger with this set up which had some glitches but allowed me to use the cool header I made, but I think the category feature in TypePad is going to have me over there for that blog.

Let me know what y’all think...

Someday I’m going to figure out how to use something more sophisticated or just create my own site, but for now there you have it...

No comments: