Monday, November 14, 2005

Here for Now -- Wherever here is

I'm sitting in the business center at the Holiday Inn Express in Vancouver because my room is too far away to get a signal from the wireless.

My day was actually pretty awesome considering it was a travel day. My first flight was awesome. Met an incredibly nice lady who listened to me tell endless stories and even acted like she was interested in hearing about my kids. Made the trip go by really quickly.

Then I had a blast having lunch with my friend Bob, who I hadn't seen for five or six years. He is so awesome. Funny, witty, intelligent, rude and annoying -- all the qualities I love in a person. It was like we had never been a part. Jumped right in where we left off.

Then on the second flight I read a great book -- almost the whole thing -- and had a nice visit with my taxi driver who is a Minnesotan....

Came back and the only glitch was that I can't make the internet work in my room, so I have to be at the business center, but even had a nice conversation wtih a guy here.

And, a big bonus is that nothing my husband told me in our IM conversation tonight and not a single one of my emails pissed me off.

THAT makes for a great day.

Tomorrow I'm going to do some very polite butt-kicking and try to be as passionate and motivated as they will allow....

God's Good. All the Time.

Al the time, God is GOOD!

No comments: