Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Off to Let 'em Have It

Good night! Lots of rest and I'm raring to go ... Look out social workers!

On my way out the door, but will try to post tonight -- speaking and then a three hour trip.

Woke up this morning after several short dreams that I had already woken up. Very disconcerting.

Speaking of disconcerting... when i arrived at the airport last night they announced, "Flight 433 please meet your baggage at Carousel 10 and would CLAUDIA FLETCHER please meet the United attendant standing at Carousel 10. Immediately a zillion possibilities run through my mind, none of them good -- luggage lost, broken, destroyed, or they couldn't get ahold of me on the plane for an emergency or something well.

Turns out it came on an earlier flight and I got to leave before anyone else.

lucky me -- it was GOOD news!

No comments: