Wednesday, November 30, 2005

In the ZONE

Yesterday I was lost in what I call the zone. It was the kind of day where I was so immersed in my email and various matching tasks that I was literally caught in a place where time went by and I didn’t know it. I change the laundry every 75 minutes and I would literally look at the clock thinking that only 10 minutes had passed and it had been an hour.

During this zone time I am in cyber space connecting with many many workers of children to get ready for the matching bash next week. I am updating charts and doing follow up and featuring families and it’s all just so intense, yet automatic, that I feel like a machine.

And at the end of the day I’m exhausted. Last night I had two home visits and I was SO tired.

Now this morning, I’m heading back into THE ZONE...

No comments: