Friday, June 01, 2007

Taking a Long, Very Deep Breath and Waiting for the Gun

The Gun, of course, that starts the race called today which begins in 6 minutes when I begin to wake up those still sleeping. I know that this day, one of my busiest, seems like a breeze for someone like Cindy who runs a marathon on a daily basis, but to me it's going to be something.

Today six of Bart's family members are coming and will spend the night. The house is far from ready. There is graduation at 6 tonight and open house at 7:30. We still need some groceries for that.

I have several quick things I need to finish up in the office, and also have to run some errands. So I feel like I'm going to run a long endurance race today.

But it will be worth it. Hardly ever is there a day about Rand -- he's so good natured and low key and demands very little. So that is even more special.

So at the click of Publish Post the marathon begins.

On your marks, get set.....

GO!

No comments: