Friday, May 16, 2008

Blog Addict

I follow a lot of blogs. Let me count them. 28 of them. Fortunately many of them are not updated very often, some not at all any more, but I still have them in my RSS feed and on the menu board of my browser so if they are updated I am notified and I can read them. My morning routine includes checking them all and then posting on my own. If I get off of that pattern (like this morning, when I slept in to go on a walk with Bart instead of going to the Y this morning then I get stuck in the blogosphere for way too long.

I have been looking back at my blog over the past few months and noticed that it has not been as good as it once was and I am trying to improve it. Some of you responded to this request a couple months ago, but what would you like to see? Who I have I neglected to mention lately? Anything you want my ever-so-humble opinion about?

Let me know...

I am facing a stressful few hours... that include therapy with Salinda. heavy sigh.

No comments: