Thursday, May 29, 2008

Here we Go Again

Just when I thought we were going to have a calm night, I get a text from Salinda asking for her friend to come over. I made it very clear, right before she freaked out on Monday night, that grounded meant no friends over.

And I have to pick her up from school. I know I’m in for a huge attitude yet again. I made the decision not to rest this afternoon because I figured I would have a brief emotional respite this afternoon. Guess that was dumb.

I did get a ton of work done this afternoon. I’ve been really pushing it hard and now I’m tired. It is too late now for me to rest, and I’m wishing I would have. Dang.

Who knows how the rest of the kids will be, but I already know that she is going to be very unhappy. And that can set the stage for everyone else’s stress.

But who knows, lately. I could be preparing for the worst and not even get it like I did on Tuesday. Sigh.

No comments: